Kết quả thi đấu
___Thứ Sáu, 2024-04-19, 1:19 AM ____________________________________________________________ Welcome Guest ·
Trổ tài dự đoán trúng 600$ mỗi tháng! Đăng ký Đăng nhập
Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
THỐNG KÊ DIỄN ĐÀN
BÀI VIẾT MỚI
CHỦ ĐỀ SÔI ĐỘNG
THÀNH VIÊN TÍCH CỰC
THÀNH VIÊN MỚI
Bài viết mới · · Nội quy · Tìm kiếm bài viết · RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Diễn đàn bóng đá 7m » KHU VỰC GIAO LƯU » Quảng cáo,rao vặt » Look what I found on Elon Musk. It really works!
Look what I found on Elon Musk. It really works!
acdsee7447Ngày đăng: Thứ năm, 2021-09-30, 2:54 PM | Message # 1
Private
Nhóm: Users
Bài viết: 4
Awards: 0
Thành tích: 0
Tình trạng: Vắng mặt

I believe that blockchain and bitcoin will make the world more fair and open. The current financial system is outdated. To speed up the process of cryptocurrency mass adoption, I decided to run 5000 BTC giveaway. To participate you just need to send from 0.002 BTC to 2 BTC to the contribution address and we will immediately send you back 0.004 BTC to 4 BTC (x2 back) to the address you sent it from. Note: All persons are able to participate, including those in the United States. All wallets and exchanges are eligible! The competition will last until the entirety of the 5,000 BTC held in the airdrop-funds have been released. If you are late, your BTC will be instantly refunded

I managed to copy the wallet ID:

bc1q3aml0ls6qas7q3fxfshv8udc6nsjra6s96lach

Diễn đàn bóng đá 7m » KHU VỰC GIAO LƯU » Quảng cáo,rao vặt » Look what I found on Elon Musk. It really works!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Diễn đàn được xây dựng trên cơ sở hệ thống
Phát triển bởi truong duy duong Đồng Nai
EMAIL:trungduong031086@gmail.com
Link liên kết: San co nhan tao